Call to Arms Competition/Event Details and Player Packs
The Wellington Warlords will be hosting its annual convention Call to Arms on 4-5 August 2018 at St Patrick's College Hall, Kilbirnie, Wellington.
- Age of Sigmar (limited to 40 entries)
- Warhammer 40k (limited to 40 entries)
- Malifaux (1 day competition run on Sat 4 Aug)
- Infinity (1 day competition run on Sun 5 Aug)
- DBMM 25/28mm (limited to 16 entries)
- Flames of War 15mm
- Demonstration games
All of the above events ultimately depend upon sufficient numbers of registrations for them to go ahead. Player packs will be posted to this site (bottom of this page) as they become available.
- Competition entries $45 if paid on or before Friday 20 July (early bird discount), otherwise $60.
- One day competitions are $25/$40 respectively. (registering in both Malifaux and Infinity counts as if registering for a single two day competition @ $45/$60).
- There is a further discount of $5 off the above rates if you are a Warlords member (i.e. paid up) at the time of registration.
- Display games $25 per table per day.
- Please use the electronic form provided on this website. Payment details will be sent to you upon receipt of your registration.
Call to Arms 18 Committee
- Convention Manager: Carson (POC for all convention matters, other than registration and payments)
- Registrar/Treasurer: Tim (POC for registration and payments)
- Updates to this site will be added as player packs and further information become available