The Wellington Warlords will be hosting its annual convention Call to Arms on 5-6 August 2017 at St Patrick's College Hall, Kilbirnie, Wellington.
- Kings of War
- Age of Sigmar
- Warhammer 40k
- Malifaux [one day competition]
- Hobbit (Lord of the Rings)
- DBMM 25/28mm
- Flames of War 15mm (this is no longer offered as of 16 Jul 17)
- Dystopian Wars
- Demonstration games
All of the above events ultimately depend upon sufficient numbers of registrations for them to go ahead. Player packs will be posted to this site (bottom of this page) as they become available.
In addition there will be trade stands (Modelcrafts & Hobbies,Kapiti Pharmacy and Battlekiwi are confirmed) and bring and buy tables for private sales of wargaming-related items. Refreshments will be available for purchase in the hall from the kitchen.
- Competition entries $45 if paid on or before Sunday 24 July (early bird discount), otherwise $60.
- One day competitions are $25/$40 respectively.
- There is a further discount of $5 off the above rates if you are a Warlords member (i.e. paid up) at the time of registration.
- Display games $25 per table (regardless of size) per day.
- Please use the electronic form provided on this website. Payment details will be sent to you upon receipt of your registration.
- Contact the registrar: timrowe [at] mail [dot] com
- Updates to this site will be added as player packs and further information become available.
Age of Sigmar is proudly supported by the following sponsors: