The Wellington Warlords will be hosting its annual convention Call to Arms on 5-6 August 2017 at St Patrick's College Hall, Rongotai, Wellington.
- Kings of War
- Age of Sigmar
- Warhammer 40k
- Malifaux (one day competition)
- Hobbit (Lord of the Rings)
- DBMM 25/28mm
- Flames of War 15mm
- Dystopian Wars
- Demonstration games
All of the above events ultimately depend upon sufficient numbers of registrations for them to go ahead etc. Player packs will be posted to this site (bottom of this page) as they become available.
In addition there will be trade stands (traders to be confirmed) and bring and buy tables for private sales of wargaming-related items. Refreshments will be available for purchase in the hall.
- Competition entries $45 if paid on or before Sunday 24 July (early bird discount), otherwise $60.
- One day competitions (if applicable) are $25/$40 respectively.
- There is a further discount of $5 off the above rates if you are a Warlords member (i.e. paid up) at the time of registration.
- Display games $25 per table (regardless of size) per day.
- Please use the electronic form provided on this website. Payment details will be sent to you upon receipt of your registration.
- Contact the registrar: timrowe [at] mail [dot] com
- Updates to this site will be added as player packs and further information become available.
Hobbit Player Pack (note: quoted convention and payment cut off dates in this pack are incorrect)